Lean Transformation Program
We support you in your Lean transformation journey to make your organization meet its long term vision & goals. We provide multi-level support to ensure that the whole organisation adopts the continuous improvement philosophy.
We help you to build a Lean Construction Management System to go from the firefighting modus towards anticipation and true collaborative work throughout the organization. Depending on your organisation needs, the journey will be customized based on 6 blocs:
- Program Management: Program Management, stricto sensu, means that we provide support to the management team to steer the program in the best possible way. Program Management includes putting in place an effective communication strategy around Lean in the organisation, governing the program, developing a master plan, managing stakeholders and risks
- Assessment: any program starts with a baseline assessment to align the organisation on the current maturity level and show the potential. During the implementation phase, Maturity Assessments are also performed to evaluate how the organisation grows in maturity. Learn More
- Training: At all phases of the program, we invest in training the people so they learn how to implement Lean principles and tools by themselves. Trainings help to implement and sustain a Lean Culture. Our portfolio of trainings includes modules adapted to all levels within your organisation; from shopfloor to top management Learn More
- Improvement projects: The master plan of a program is composed by projects. These projects are defined according to the gains they can bring. During projects, we act as external facilitator whose role is to make sure project teams use Lean principles and tools at all phases. Learn More
- Lean Culture: Many organisations see Lean as a toolbox people can use to increase efficiency and effectiveness. This is not the full story. Lean is not only a toolbox but a management philosophy. It implies that organisations should also focus on creating a Lean culture. Learn More
- Coaching: In addition to training, it is important to coach people individually to ensure everyone is aligned with the vision, goals and culture. We provie coaching to projects team members, internal facilitators, middle and top managers. Once our engagement is over, trained persons will be the main ambassadors of Lean within the organisation Learn More
While a program includes support on all 6 pillars, we can also support your organisation on one or several pillar(s) separately.